Terms and Coditions
Our Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern the use of services provided by Gombella Integrated Services Limited (“Gombella,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) in relation to the export of goods and services. By engaging in any business transaction with Gombella, you (“Customer,” “Client,” “you,” or “your”) agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined below:
- “Export Services” refers to the services offered by Gombella that facilitate the international shipment of goods and services.
- “Goods” refer to any tangible products being exported by the Customer with the assistance of Gombell
- “Services” refer to any intangible services or solutions being exported by the Customer with the assistance of Gombell
- “Parties” refer collectively to Gombella Integrated Services Limited and the Customer.
Scope of Services
- Gombella Integrated Services Limited provides export services to facilitate the smooth transportation and delivery of goods and services to international destinations.
- The Customer is responsible for providing accurate and complete information regarding the goods or services to be exporte
- Gombella will make reasonable efforts to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of goods or services, but is not liable for any delays caused by factors beyond its control, such as customs clearance, weather conditions, or political disruptions.
- The Customer shall ensure that all exported goods and services comply with the laws and regulations of both the exporting and importing countries.
- The Customer shall provide all necessary documentation and licenses required for the export of goods or services.
- The Customer shall be responsible for any customs duties, taxes, tariffs, or other charges imposed by the importing country.
- The Customer shall indemnify Gombella against any losses, damages, or liabilities arising from the Customer’s failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Gombella respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects the same from the Customer.
- The Customer shall not export any goods or services that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Gombella shall not be held liable for any claims or legal actions arising from the export of goods or services that violate intellectual property rights.
- Both Parties shall maintain the confidentiality of any sensitive information shared during the course of the business relationship.
Limitation of Liability
- Gombella Integrated Services Limited shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the provision of export services.
- Gombella’s total liability, if any, shall not exceed the fees paid by the Customer for the specific export service in question.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement with prior written notice.
- Termination shall not relieve the Customer of any obligations accrued before the effective termination date.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Gombella Integrated Services Limited is registere
- Gombella reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by providing notice to the Customer.
By engaging in any business dealings with Gombella Integrated Services Limited, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us now.